Laser Cap Private2 months ago - Services - New York City - 129 views
THE LASER COMB
Does it really work?
Low-level laser therapy (LLLT) can be quite effective when used properly. LLLT is certainly no miracle cure for hair loss. But the laser comb has been OK'd by the Food and Drug Administration for both safety AND effectiveness. It is cleared for hair growth and the treatment of hair loss. Like other non-invasive treatments, some patients get better results than others, and compliance (with directions) is certainly a big issue. However, there are patients who seem to be exceptional responders to this therapy. LLLT is a non-chemical, non-invasive option to help people grow fuller, thicker, healthier hair.
How does it work?
Typically, you will apply laser therapy to the scalp two or three times each week. The length of time varies with each different device.
Is the laser dangerous at all?
In nearly 30 years of use, there has never been any concerning side effects from properly-applied low level laser therapy.
How much will these lasers set you back?
Portable lasers range from a few hundred dollars to $2,500 or more, depending on the device and treatment times. Typically, the more expensive devices have more "bells and whistles" and shorter treatment times.
What does future hold for this technique?
New technology in LLLT will improve the compliance and portability of at-home units. Also, non-invasive, simple hair measuring devices will be appearing in doctors' offices and even in high end hair salons.
Benefits of Hair Laser Comb
If you are tired of spending thousands of dollars on salon hair treatment without acceptable results, let us introduce to you the best and the cutting edge technology in hair therapy, the laser technology. With the Hair Laser Comb , not only can you prevent hair loss and nourish your hair but you can do this at home at your own sweet time. Some of the many benefits of owning this miraculous product are:
1. This is the first of the medical devices used to prevent hair loss and help in regrowth. This is the only one which can be used at home and is now available in the market for you to own. Cherry on the top, it has the US Food and Drug Administration’s approval, the very first FDA approved medical device to treat hair loss at home.
2. In 2011, FDA conducted a clinical study using this device and after careful consideration approved it for use in women. This device works fast, magically treating your hair loss in just 3 sessions per week each amounting to only 8-15 minutes.
3. When you think about hair treatment, with it come the images of dirty clothes, bedspreads, and hands, all thanks to the topical used in these hair products. But lucky for you, there is no such mess involved with the Hair Laser Comb. It is completely clean and surprisingly easy to use.
4. We understand the value of your hard earned money and definitely don’t want you to spend it on costly, ineffective hair treatments for years without perfect results. The Hair Laser Comb is a one time investment the benefits of which you can reap up to 15 years with absolutely no monthly changes.
5. We totally understand that the most important concerns you have is regarding safety of the product. The approval from FDA only proves that the product is completely safe to use and is effective to your satisfaction. You need not worry about thermal injuries or pain of any kind while using this life-changing device.
Women who suffer from hair loss (causes of hair loss) now have more choices when it comes to re-growing their locks.
Nine months ago, however, Dr. Vineeta Keswani introduced her to ReHair® Laser Cap.
Seema Patel wears the ReHair® Hair Laser Cap while she drives to work. CBS NEWS
The device has been on the market for six years but was recently FDA approved to promote hair growth.
Patients can take the cap home instead of visiting their physician's office several times a week for the laser therapy.
Doctors recommend patients wear the cap three times a week for 15 minutes while they do routine activities. SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF HAIR LOSS